Thursday, December 5, 2013

Assignment # 20


Backwards

Pads Knee My to Ode

Gear your trust to and
Back hold never to
Right is time the
Feel you when it’s. hurt
Of fear no into steers
It while pads cushioned
 the respect knees my
.opponents by smashed getting or
floor the to diving when
bring kneepads these
,joy oh
appear
would bruises no and
gain would knees
my pain without
.ground  the on landing
bricks of pile a
like land to afraid weren’t and
secured tightly
and safe were knees my
.joints my through life and
support and comfort
brought kneepads two the
had it padding soft the with.
Protection for kneepads some me bought
Dad and Mom.

Ode to My Knee pads
Mom and Dad
bought me some kneepads
for protection.
with the soft padding it had
the two kneepads brought
comfort and support
and life through my joints.
my knees were safe and
tightly secured
and weren’t afraid to land like
 a pile of bricks
landing on the ground.
without pain my
 knees would gain
and no bruises would
appear.
oh joy,
 these kneepads bring
when diving to the floor
 or  getting smashed by opponents.
my knees respect the
 cushioned pads while it
 steers into no fear of hurt.
it’s when you feel
 the time is right
 to never hold back
and to trust your gear.

1 comment:

  1. A crazy poem to read, i read it again from back to front,front to back, and sometimes started in the middle. it made more sense. Nice job what a creative poem, but i think it was a hard choice to choose.

    ReplyDelete