Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Assignment # 19


Assignment # 19

Tubing

Free on a tube behind a fast moving boat moves me like a pinball machine. I’m fast and mysterious and don’t want to fall into the water. My friends and family all in the back of the boat looking at my friend and me compete to stay on, try to hold on and to not let go. The boat turned very sharp and we both went to the left really fast and water splashed on my face. I could see a huge wave ahead and I prepared myself for a hard landing. We flew in the air and stayed on until another wave came and nocked us both off the tube. The water was cold and I could see the boat turn around to come get us. It was sunny out and it was a perfect day to be out in the water. I climbed back on the tube and its so fun being out and enjoying life. I decided to take a break and got back on the boat where my family had lunch ready in a cooler. I grabbed a turkey sandwich and ate it. My mom and dad were laughing about something I don’t know what about but seeing everyone having fun makes me feel good and happy. I sat down and wrapped myself in a towel. It was getting windy and the waves became rougher leaving ripples. The boat drifting down the river. Time to relax and to enjoy the evening. I love these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment